Saturday, October 9, 2010

Stand By Me

Because even google is doing it... It would have been his 70th birthday today.


I'll keep it short and sweet tonight. Spent from 11-8 in the library- sounds like a fun saturday. Lots of reading and still not done. Need to get back into the groove of school again. So after learning about ways to study law, how to read cases and statutes, and about all the different court systems in the UK- I need some sleep. So just that video for tonight. Oh and this, which I'm sure will be new to none of you, but is my new favourite study tool. Haven't you always wanted playlists to fit your mood? Go to the site. I listened to the reading one all afternoon, and it was perfect.

Goodnight my lovelies, I hope you have a wonderful Saturday xo

1 comment:

  1. I love you for that study tool - so awesome. I also love John lennon. I miss you. xo

    ReplyDelete