Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pretend this was posted October 12th

(delayed due to internet-Sorry!)

Okay this is crucial. Right click (that's control- click for you mac lovers) here , and press open link in new window, and then play while reading (it won't let me put the video on my blog).

I feel like a Madonna song is fitting considering you are pretty much her #1 fan.

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mom!

(Let this be a quasi-birthday card until mine comes in the mail)

So today is all about you. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you- but unfortunately you will have to have all the champagne for yourself! You are cooler than any pop star, and are definitely a better role model.


(dressed as Gaga)

You are more like Superwoman- I don’t know how you handle it all. A kick-ass office manager, a fabulous wife and mother- plus you can still out-party us all.


No one can wear heels like you can. Oh I have yet to see someone with better legs than you! While I may tease you about your love for sparkly things and matching- but it’s really only because I wish I could pull off the outfits you do. You have always been the coolest mom in my eyes- and most of my friends’- and for good reason.

You are responsible for some of my best qualities- and you have let me make the mistakes I needed to. The more I grow up the more I realize how lucky I am to have a mom like you.

You are my best friend.




Love you so much Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment