Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sneak Peek

Okay so somehow we have a little bit of internet today. So I wanted to just give you a few shots of the house while I had a chance.



This is my room- gotta love that my bed and curtains totally clash. It's looking better than this now, but not completely organized yet. More of these to come once I have something on the walls and clothes organized completely. However, I did put together a new cupboard- while drunk last night. That's talent.



This is a rainy picture of our garden. It's quite cute in the sunshine, but I forgot to take a sunny picture.




These are the stairs from hell. My calves have undoubtedly gotten a great work out and we have only been here a week.




The living room. This is the only picture I have okayed to stay up on our walls. For the most part they are ugly scenic shots and such, but this Matisse is alright by me.



Our kitchen. Not too exciting but if I didn't put it up, you would've asked.



This was our first 'fancy' meal we cooked in our house. Pasta and salad made by miss amy. Note the champagne. We went out last night after this- and many other drinks. I'm worried about the pictures amy took- but most of you will end up seeing those on facebook. We had a good time and we are paying the price today. It's been a couch day for sure. But tonight I will make sure everything is all ready for the big day tomorrow!

Hope you enjoy the pics- there will be more to come soon xo

1 comment: