Monday, October 18, 2010

Less words, more pictures



Olivia Palermo. I hated her on The City but her style is just tooooo good. I got this from here. I want those shoes. and if I could have my hair like this for like a week I would be a happy camper. And look at this necklace. She is just so well put together.


[olivia_palermo_back_in_business.jpg]

I love all of this outfit. Great shoes. Great bag. Jacket, stripes, ring, necklace- Fantastic. Oh to be a socialite and have nothing to do but wear around fabulous things.

Oh so I read this today:

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23 - Dec. 21):

Common sense will be at a premium today, so don’t get carried away and do something silly. You may think you are unbeatable but the planets warn there is a chink in your armour. Find out what it is and cover it up.

Do you think this means that I shouldn't go to the law society bar crawl tonight? Nah. That's why there's cold medicine! Tonight the camera is in my hands tonight. Hopefully that means no more incriminating photos coming from amy, and possibly some good ones to share with you.

Now since I am limiting my words- read this to keep you thinking. Have an opinions on this?

Oh and I need some ideas for a halloween costume- so comment people!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment