Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Night

Surprise surprise we didn't go to the pub last night. Our taxi driver convinced us that saturday is the night- so we will try to make it out tonight. Today we bought bedding- how exciting! Of course Amy found the only duvet cover that incorporated orange-and I got green silky ones. We are pro-shoppers because we went to several stores and found the best deals- my grandma's would be so proud. So for 80 pounds ($130) I got a douvet, pillows, and all the sheets I need. Maybe not as cheap as Winners- but not bad. We should actually have beds to put these on by Monday- fingers crossed. Then lots of cleaning and running around- and maybe just maybe we can run off to London on Wednesday for Amy's birthday! Don't worry Mom- no real plans yet. Oh also we didn't eat until 3pm today- but it was worth the wait. We found this cool burger place (not quite as good as The Pink Bicycle in Victoria but still yummy) that was close to the place from yesterday- we determined this is the 'cool restaurant' area. But the burgers were massive and amy ordered a salad too- which she assumed would be a side(wrong)- and we essentially rolled out of there. We regretted wearing our new boots once we were dragging pillows and douvets around- but we felt like we fit in much better. Also, I have never seen so many people wearing uggs around. It makes me really want to invest in some since I left my beat up old ones at home- I will see if this craving continues. Oh and have I mentioned how I love that they don't do taxes her? It's lovely.
Well I will keep this short so Colton's statement about this blog being called "CMac never stops talking" isn't too true.

xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment