Monday, September 6, 2010

Been too long

Okay so I have been slacking on the blogging, BUT I have been very busy!


That was one of the fun things I've done lately- Jesse Cook at Mission Hill Winery. It was amazing! So fun in fact that I fell into a bush. I have recounted this story far too many times in the last 48 hours I will just say this: there was way too much wine involved, and there was a sudden drop off that coincided with the edge of the bushes. I escaped with a few stinging scrapes and a bit of a deflated ego, but the dancing continued. It's not like I haven't done more embarrassing things...

On top of all that excitement, I had to say goodbye to two of my very best friends. Now how dramatic does that sound?! Well really I will see them around Christmas so really it will be three whole months apart- but it just seems like so long at the moment. Thankfully they will have this lovely little blog to refer to whenever they miss my witty jokes(not likely) and want to see me blabber on about my new soon-to-be British life. I really have idealized the whole thing-which is only fitting considering that is what I do with all things in my life. I hope to be able to tell everyone about amazing adventures and british boys with handsome accents and my attempts to become a beer drinker. Unfortunately, I may only be able to pass on that school is driving me mad and how my skin has become see-through...but don't fret (ooo I love that word) I'm sure despite all my attempts at being mature, cultured and professional- I will still fall at inappropriate times and have highly embarrassing stories to tell.

Now over the last little while I had come up with topics to blog about- but of course I have 700+ things going on in my head on top of those, and somehow the ideas didn't prevail. I think I need a notebook where I can jot things down as I think of them- but then that may be a bit nerdy. They were likely mostly focusing on how stressful moving to another country can be, and how I cannot seem to pick which shoes to pack, and how travel visa applications are the bane of my existence (but please oh please come on time!). I guess I will just have to do some more brainstorming over the next 14 days- because after that, the real adventure begins!

Now I'm off for a girls movie night xo

No comments:

Post a Comment