Sunday, February 20, 2011

I Heart Kate Nash

I forgot about her. Thanks carr. Such fantastic lyrics. Too good to just put up one- so scroll down to the other one!



Kate Nash - Foundations


I would like my hair/make-up to look something like this:


Oh and I didn't break my promise- room pictures!


My slightly uneven make-shift picture holder!
(Now send me some mail to put up there with flan's vday card and garth's Honduras postcard)


My bedside table- with my new shades- and my current nail colour. and a few spare pence.


The wonderful book I am slowly making my way through. 



My little bag trick and crafty sheet manipulation. 
At this point anything on my blank white walls makes it all so much lovelier. 



Now for some clothes I've been meaning to share:

(forgive the lighting- but this is my bright new t-shirt from Zara)



What I wish I was able to wear right now. Rain rain go away!


My 'vintage' dress on the left from Malta, and my BCBG blazer I want to wear every day. 






Kate Nash - Pumpkin Soup

(Kate Nash also sings this terribly depressing but wonderful song 'Nicest Thing' you should probably look up)

Have a relaxing Sunday night xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment