Saturday, February 19, 2011

Decisions decisions.

Okay I got the shoes! (scroll down- the first picture- those ones) And I decided to wear the earrings flan gave me for my birthday a few years ago- which I am wearing in this picture:
(squint - because I cannot seem to be able to zoom in)

 And I will most likely wear the big bling ring Grandma Mary got me. No necklace is required. But I am still potentially looking for some sort of gold feather-esque piece for my hair. How shall I do my hair? Well that is still up in the air- and also dependant on how much time I will have between having a presentation to do this week, tutorials, and setting up for the actual event. But here are a few pictures for inspiration:







It's gonna be down, curly and hopefully I will have a chance to get my bangs trimmed this week so you can see my eyes. As for makeup- probably something pretty simple/classic and pale pink lips.











If you have any suggestions- let me know! I will also be visiting the tanning booth more than I should this week- and loading on the self-tanner in hopes to be less 'see-through' and more 'pale glow'. We will see how that goes.

p.s also went shopping with geronimo and she got a fabulous fuchsia dress that is so 60's and wonderful and such sexy shoes- I am just a little tiny bit jealous. But I will have pictures, so you will see.

Time to study- cheers!
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment