Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shoes.

Okay I am about to pass out after a busy day of classes, ticket selling and hot yoga BUT I have one very important order of business to share with YOU. Friday (and then maybe off to London on Saturday) I am going shopping for law ball shoes, jewellery and clutch. Now I haven't done my pre-shop research on the latter two, but as for shoes:


 These are pretty adorable at Aldo, but I'm not sure it will work with the already craziness of my dress..Thoughts?
 These gorgeous shoes have had my eye for probably a year. They would be a simple finishing touch to my outfit, but they have the possibility of some seriously sore toes. Also, I'm not quite sure the colour is right.















These shoes are seriously cool, from a seriously cool shoes store here.
But agin- too much? Wrong colour?
These are pretty simple and could work if they weren't too metallic-y. But theses don't scream "Shoes I HAVE to have"- right?

















So my point is, until my little feet are wiggling their way into every shoe in site- I just don't think I will be able to choose. I tried to find you at least part of my dress to give you a sneak peak/an idea which would match- but you will have to wait until next weekend!

P.S While on the hunt for a picture of the dress, I scanned through the BCBG site. Mom, get on there. So many cute things.

xox cmac

1 comment:

  1. we vote for the first ones, but i'm sure you already new i would!

    ReplyDelete