Friday, February 11, 2011

Here's the deal.

Okay my dears,
I have a million things I have racked up in my brain to blabber on and on about to you- but I am terribly sleep-deprived and I just can't do it tonight. There have been so many birthdays this week, and hot yoga, and serious studying, and law ball dilemmas, and dreaming about spring and France and pretty things that I'd rather look at than my law textbooks... so you will have to trust me. I know I keep saying good things will come- and I promise they will. I've even created a little folder on my desktop I keep dragging things into for future blogs. I promise I have not given up on this attempt at a silly experiment. But right now my eyes are heavy and my early-morning study date is looming. But to keep you hopeful, you get three things:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Books:  I finished The Passage awhile back and it was wonderful. Read it if you want something adventurous and even a bit bizarre. Now I am using The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time to put me into a deep sleep- but not because it bores me. It is very quirky and wonderful so far, and very different to the last book.

2. Politics: The news about Egypt has been a top concern around here, especially because of one of my great friends here. There are obviously so many different opinions on this, and I don't feel like I could explain - so read the BBC's article. This is something that our kids will read about in history books- so take a second to learn a little.

3. Glee: Just get hooked already.



Cheers,
cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment