Sunday, February 20, 2011

Uh Oh!

My inner-shopaholic is trying very hard to get out. Ahhhh!

Amy even offered to come with me to the mall- but I withheld because I knew there would be trouble. Good thing, because I just found a million things on the internet I can't wait to get my hands on. Have I mentioned my new obsession with all things Zara. I want everything in that store. and I didn't even go into H&M the other day I was in the wall. But once I get a chance- oh boy. I gathered evidence of all the wonderful finds.
These beauties are proof that I can hold back on the shopping. I had them on my feet, I fell in love. I had images of France. I was wearing wonderful dresses/boyfriend-jeans/polka dot bikinis in my mind. I'm going to go get them this week. I have to. They are from TopShop and are cheaper than my law ball shoes. If I could've made 'em work with my dress, I would have got them instead. I adore them. They are so in style. I need them on my feet asap. 


Then Zara went and made adorable pants in a million colours and I have renewed my love for pants. (The ones above even have little suspenders attached!)
p.s I should train myself to call them trousers- because if you say pants here you get funny looks and are directed towards the underwear section.) 





And then this great green tank. 




And then it was like H&M knew I was losing interest and came out with a million dresses I NEED!





How fabulous! My wardrobe would be empty without this dress- and did I mention only 20 gbp? 


Cool outfit. 


What I should be wearing as I sip a latte in Paris. Or in the Louvre. 

And below- in some smoky bar. 



And then the Sartorialist always has wonderful people in wonderful outfits: 




And then my room obsession got the best of me:



So I wasted another hour. But i finished one chunk of reading so it was my reward. Next break: upload my pictures for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment