Friday, February 4, 2011

Back to the grind.

Well it is friday evening after a busy week back at school. There is no easing back into this- I already have a ton of things to do. I thought in a little break readings I'd give you an update. Most of my big plans for this week went out the window ( like re-decorating, intense cleaning and super nerdyness) but oh well.

Monday was uneventful for the most part- but lots of lectures- oh and I wore my super cute new boots.
Tuesday was the return of my favourite event- Tequila Tuesday. We had maturely decided that since we had late lectures, we would hold off until afterwards.. and that lasted all of three minutes. So I went to Tort tipsy- and I promise I will never do that again. But since we got our 'fix' earlier, it was a quiet night.
Wednesday was a fun day. I had yet to take advantage of the perks of my phone company- but I have now. They call them Orange Wednesdays (the company name is orange) and you text 'film' to a number and get a code in return- which gets you 2 for 1 movie tickets AND 2 for 1 dinner at this great little pizza place. So Christine and I went and ate yummy pizza and watched Black Swan. AMAZING! I know I would love it regardless fo the story because of the ballet- but holy crap it was intense. If you have not seen it- you better. I definitely had scary dreams that night- and was not thrilled about walking home. But Natalie Portman is amazing and...just wow!
Thursday was a continuation of the craziness of Tuesday. After a full day of classes, and even two hours at the library, I walked into my house to the centurion. Amy, Jackson and Christine had taken 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes- and it was 7pm. So naturally I had to catch up...with tequila. So it was a classic night of silly-ness. Today was a little hard to get through, but with lots of water/diet coke I managed.

But now, I am studying hard and trying to get organized. It was a fun week- but this cannot continue any longer. So it is back to being responsible and studious. I'll update soon as  to how that is going :)
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment