Monday, August 1, 2011

Daydreaming

If the weekend had gone as I wanted it to....


* I'd be listening to chromeo live rather than in my room

Chromeo by Chromeo

* I'd be eating these poolside, in between sipping on these

* I'd be wearing something cute like this

* I'd have a Ryan Gosling character around (I just saw Crazy Stupid Love- he's just as cute as ever)...or perhaps JT would do (saw Friends with Benefits last week)

* I'd have a golden tan- instead of this pink, freckly skin I have going on

* I'd be done reading the first of many books on my reading list- instead of still only being 3/4 through To Kill a Mockingbird

* I'd be whipping up delicious meals for friends and family instead of munching on whatever comes my way.

* I'd spend one night out dancing the night away in some killer heels

... but instead I'm just daydreaming.
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment