Saturday, July 30, 2011

130 posts!

Hooray- 130 posts as of today!

This one better be good- so how about a little photo/idea/video/song extravaganza?! I think you deserve it

In keeping with my 'I'm beginning to be obsessed with SYTYCD' mood- watch this:




They are insane. She has been my favourite since auditions- papa is she your favourite??

Now how about some photo finds...
{First for some people}

You know I love Oliva. And wow that yellow. please please please.


Okay they are cute. How can you not love the royal couple?
Especially when Kate makes everything look fabulous. 


Remember when I told you I wanted a watch? I still do. Oh did I not tell you that? Well I do. 
This one is pretty. 


This next one: Just a usual pool day right? I wish. 
Look at those fab wedges- and the romper- I can't even handle it. 


I still can't get enough stripes.
And I love this chick's hair.


Flan, thank you for showing me her blog. I love her- especially in this outfit. I want to recreate it in the fall (this is her in the summer in london- thankfully I haven't resorted to knitted sweaters here yet)



{now some home shots}


So so pretty. Wish my clothes rack looked this cute.


I'm loving all the white that's been in everything interior lately. 
This one just reminds me of a perfect beach house.
I hope when I finally have a place to live for longer than a few months, I can make some part of it look as quaint as this little desk.

These tables/chairs have been everywhere for awhile, but how fab are they with the mix of old candlesticks and mirrors!

Love. that is all. 

Now for some colour!

Below- seriously cool inspiration. 




Okay some music. I don't have too many little gems for you, but I have been trying very hard to love the 'new' arcade fire album. I haven't decided if I am there yet- but so far the one I like most is this:



-I'm also gonna admit that I kinda sorta love the new gaga song- edge of glory.
-Plus two songs from SYTYCD: moth's wing by passion pit & in this shirt by the irrepressibles [these are the songs from the last two videos I put on my blog]
- I'm also still loving BON IVER! please listen. ooo this whole album renewed my love so much. I know I have told you about this already, but seriously amazing.


Oh.. now for a true confession: I love this song. It is THE summer song I guess. and then they went and put dancers in front of them...


Okay finally, geronimo showed me these cuties:




Have a great long weekend my lovelies,
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment