Friday, August 5, 2011

friday morning

Okay Flan's birthday is tomorrow (don't worry she hardly makes her way to this blog once a month, I think my 'surprise' is safe) but I don't get her until tuesday or wednesday. However, the planning has begun. She doesn't 'do' birthdays very well so I'm excited that this year will be a post-belated-better than ever day. The biggest part of my plan comes from this site. Yes- we shall make a beautiful fort. My favourite is this one:



Inside our fort/tent I propose we drink tea- and later martinis- and eat yummy watermelon popsicles I was talking about before. As it's 30 degrees + outside, there is no use for a fire- but it might be an idea to do this outside in her yard. I'd like to do something crafty too- but what I have yet to determine. Oh and maybe I will whip up some pimms!

I also have no clue what to get that girl for a present.  I may need to go into town today and find something gift-worthy. I can do these lovely things because I have the day off- yay!.

OH WAIT! It is my grandma mary's birthday today! I didn't forget but I was almost distracted. I know she will have a fabulous day today. She is an amazing grandma (obviously) but she is also a pretty cool chick (that's right- I called you a chick) and still one of the best shoppers I know. Thinking of you today Grandma- Happy Birthday!



xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment