Saturday, August 20, 2011

tooo muchhhh

Hellooooo
Okay I have way too much to tell you and very little time. I had a great trip- pictures to follow. I got some goodies while shopping in the states. I ate some good food. Laughed at some americans (sorry Diaz). And then came home to 153 blogs to read. i have only got through a portion- but I found this great little diy that I NEED to recreate when I get back to lesta. I also finished hunger games. so fricken good. I'm starting the second one today. But the boat and the sunshine are calling. But now that I'm home, I vow to write a few fab blogs to tell you of my adventures!

xo cmac


1 comment:

  1. I will hang it for you. As soon as i saw this I knew you would need to recreate it. I think this should be the new N&F accessory (subtle way of saying CMac make it for us all!) - GMo

    ReplyDelete