Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Add ons

Okay just a few things today....

This video makes me want to see them even more (thanks Gmo for finding this one)



Also I'd like to add all the Cults songs to my last playlist post.

Oh and Connor made me a cd for the car (what a good little brother) and along with the loves I pointed out last time, he added a few of his favs. Why is my 18 year old brother cooler than me? Remember when everyone (well at least me) was obsessed with 'Home' by Edward Sharpe & the magnetic zeros - well Con showed me another song by them that helps to broaden my sometimes narrow-minded music selection...
[But those brothers of mine don't 'like girl singers' so I'm still sceptical of some of their choices]



Oh and I've been watching Entourage (mostly because the fambam all loves it) and this song was at the end of the most recent episode- do we like it?



What else is new?? Tuition talk is on the table and I'd like to pretend that doesn't make me think "oh god not school yet!"...but it does. I feel as if summer has just barely started- which weather-wise is true- but it's already mid-August and the countdown to October has begun. Things I'm looking forward to: seeing my girls...and hitting the mall. Oh K-town why must your shopping suck so much? But good news is that for the long weekend I will be Victoria-bound (with a stop in vancouver??) and can't wait to show Connor around- plus visit the city I have been missing dearly.

okay lovelies, have a great Wednesday.
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment