Saturday, August 6, 2011

You're not as clever as you thought

It's saturday morning. It's another beautiful day here. The only reason I put my contacts in is to wear my sunnies. After a little skype sesh with gmo I feel like this is going to be a music post more than anything else. I had a great night last night- it really felt like summer. Dinner on a patio. margaritas. nighttime swim in the pool. Today I just feel like listening to some good music, floating (either in the pool or on the boat) and relaxing. Yesterday as I was driving I thought of some songs I wish were playing on the radio. I'll leave out the LMFAO- because geronimo thinks thats 'lame' but whatever...
{some of these are repeats of previous music posts- but so what, they're just that good}

1- Walking on a dream- Empire of the Sun


2- Pumped up kicks- Foster the People



3- Patient patient- The Morning Benders



4- The Vacationer- Hungry Kids of Hungary



5- Pretty much anything by Two Door Cinema Club- but today I pick: I Can Talk



Okay kids that's all I got for now- the sunshine is calling my name
Have a great saturday!

P.S HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLANAGAN!
P.P.S Check this out

xo cmac

1 comment: