Friday, August 12, 2011

i heart...

Can we talk about my adoration for two babes: Emma Stone and Mila Kunis. Both have been in my movie favs this summer (Crazy Stupid Love, Friends with Benefits) and I'm looking forward to the movie for 'The Help' that I read in Spain- that E Stone is going to be in. I think I like them because they are so funny and effortless- two qualities I don't pretend I have. But beyond that- like I said before, they are babes. Plus they both managed to be with two of my biggest hollywood crushes in their movies- JT and Ryan Gosling. Let's take a look...









(images via StyleCaster)



OH and as a side note: Last summer (I think?) I read such a fantastic book that I was actually upset when it ended- One Day. Then I was watching tv the other day, barely paying attention... and then I saw a movie trailer- for ONE DAY. And I got really excited. Anne Hathaway is the main girl (perfect) and the adorable Jim Sturgess from Across the Universe is the guy (even more perfect). Yu need to read the book- but the movie looks like they just might get it right. I need to see it.



xo cmac
{p.s I may have some super exciting news this afternoon- I'll keep you updated!}

No comments:

Post a Comment