Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fun.

I'm fully copying Cupcakes & Cashmere with my nails today. 
I just purchased 'French Affair' by Essie- which is a bit more bubblegum than this. 
{plus I used more subtle sparkles on my ring fingers- 'Celibacy Club' from the Sephora for OPI Glee colours}

I also plan on making these for a very special girl next week:
{also courtesy of C&C}


or maybe these:

{root beer float popsicles}


And while I feel as if summer just begun, these great sweaters make me look forward to fall:

  
Today my plan: finally organize my closet....go purchase some popsicle moulds....pop into American Apparel to finally look around just for me....and maybe Blonde (aka the only store that has anything cute in ktown)...and start reading a new book!!
Back to work tomorrow after an extended long weekend.
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment