Monday, November 1, 2010

Catch Up



(I mostly like the video because she smiles. and she has hair- even if it's bright red)


Time to catch up! Well mostly school was the reason I haven't been posting up a storm. There is no end to the crazy amount of readings I have to do. So the library is my new fav hangout spot. I was event here on a friday night...which is why my halloween costume was rather fitting. such a nerd. So all week my head was in the books. Oh and skating was postponed to this week, so I didn't even have that to break things up.   I feel like I have had the chance to talk to most of you this week, so I feel like there isn't much to say hmm.


Well I have had a few tutorials with my group now, and they are growing on me. I know the point is to debate the questions we are given- but sometimes a couple people get a little personal and mean, so I hope that will decrease. I had my legal skills group again this week- and my first test! I don't know how it went, but it wasn't too hard...but you never know. I've been talking to a lot more people lately (mostly just telling them to vote for me- but I didn't win that so whateverrr) but I feel like the circle of people I can say hi to is slowly expanding.


Saturday was fun. Amy piled on about 5 layers of self tanner and dressed like snooki, and I pulled on some knee-highs, suspenders and oversized glasses and we were ready to go. We had a couple friends over beforehand and then went with them to meet up with a bigger group at res. So I entered what could've been my living arrangement for the year. It was so worth it to find a place haha. But they aren't bad, and the one pretty much all the law kids are in is new and really close to the school. Anyways, met a group of new people with a few familiar faces and headed downtown. It was a good night.


I guess it is time to get ready for class, but hopefully I will have more exciting things to chat about soon.
xo
P.S flights are booked for christmas- I'll be home Dec.18th. Oh and no more iphone, so if you want my UK number you're gonna have to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment