Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog Envy

I have failed to do anything of any interest in the last week. So I don't know what to tell you. I have been wandering around reading blogs when I have a chance, in hope for some inspiration, but (maybe it's the fog/sprinkled rain) I feel like I just can't compare. I want to tell you the shoes I'm craving and the dresses worth saving pennies (or pence) for. I want to tell you which books to read, which movies to make time for. I want to share recipes to drool over, and songs to hum along to.

But instead all I have been doing is reading a whole lot of unexciting law. (ok fine, I'm totally interested in the stuff I am learning- I just don't feel like I have the authority to explain any of it yet)

So I am sorry but I am holding out for a day when I have time to indulge you (and me) and talk about something worthwhile. Let's hope it is soon.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment