Sunday, November 14, 2010

Slow Sunday

It is Sunday night, and thanks to some serious nerdity, I am done all my work for the upcoming week. So I thought I would give you a little blog action. Unfortunately I haven't done anything exciting so this will be a quick one.

Before I forget, even though I thought my interview went terribly, they chose me to be a part of the law ball committee. I am pretty excited and will update you on that more once I know more details.

Also, I need to make a correction. I said they don't celebrate remembrance day here- but they do. But like everything british, they do it as discretely as possible and wait until the Sunday after. So on the way to the library, I saw a massive crowd of people around the war memorial in the park.

Yesterday I went to do some errands downtown, and I stumbled into a book store. I was looking for The Gargoyle- which is what dad has recommended (and now my personalized emails from chapters...) - but since I knew nothing about who wrote it/what it was about, I didn't get very far. I would have done a little more research but I didn't plan on this little visit. After I got home it turns out that I did find the right one, but didn't realize it there. Instead, I got The Passage. I'm going to start it tonight, and I will let you know how it goes. It's huge so it should last me until christmas, when I can re-stock.

On that note, I'm going to go jump into bed. There will be more exciting things coming over the next few weeks, so don't give up on this blog just yet.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment