Monday, November 29, 2010

A few of my favourite things

I guess it is the snow that's got me in the christmas spirit! As I shuffled along the icy sidewalks to school, I began to worry about christmas shopping. So tonight, after my reading was all done, I had a little browse through the internet for ideas.

These are some of the favourites (okay, not just presents, but pretty things, too!).

Movie I need to watch ASAP.




Christmas present for daddy?



What a fabulous chair!
(Courtesy of Cappellini.it)


Love. Love. Love

(www.barneys.com)

(topshop.com)
I kinda want one:
What I'd like to climb into on this chilly winter day:

For under your orange snowsuit mom?

Some sunnies I have my eye on

(gotta click the link)

Now for some red: Adorable shoes.
This dress is even called the 'Courtney' dress. 
(http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk)

(topshop.com)

I wanted this next one so badly- but apparently Lanvin <3 H&M sold out in record time :(
Okay my lovelies, I hope that gave you something fun to look at!
I'm off to bed, dreaming of sugarplum fairies and Louboutin shoes. 
19 more sleeps until I am home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment