Monday, July 4, 2011

Sunday Sum-up

I've been neglectful. But it's been kind of a crazy week. Since the parentals are off cruising the black sea- I've had to take on being Mom - and let me tell you that is quite the task. So let's start with the light bubbly stuff and then we'll get to the real reason I've been missing this past week or so.


Moves Like Jagger

So I got hooked on The Voice- mostly because of my love for Adam Levine. But it turned out to be semi-good- and a whole lot better than american idol as far as I'm concerned. The top two were by far my favs, and really anytime Adam was on the screen I was pumped. But no seriously- check this one out. She may not have won, but this was one of my favourite performances.


While I've been lacking on topics to fill my blogs- I have been accumulating things I love from the various lovely blogs I obsess over/ am envious of daily.

Some house loves:
  • I have a thing for swedish houses- this is the second one I love
  • I like her blog but I love her house even more.
  • Some pictures of lovely things:




{don't you just want to sleep here??}


Some outfit loves:
{all but the first are from Atlantic-Pacific- because I just can't get over everything she wears. The first is from Because I'm Addicted- which I'm also addicted to}





I Just love how she puts things together. And not always things you'd think to. 


Flan also told me about another great blog 5inches and up- boy does she love the highest of heels. And this dress is making me want to get my butt onto the Zara website and BUY but I can't. I promised myself no online shopping- since the suitcases were full coming back and I buy enough in real life, no need to resort to the web. 


I have more about my before/after room redo, bookshelf dreams, reading lists, recipe recounts and friendship bracelet mayhem, but I think now I need to fill you in on what's taking up my time.

One of the wonderful dental assistants at my dad's office that has been with us for ten years was just diagnosed with terminal brain cancer. At first when it was just a tumour we all tried to keep our spirits high- but now she's bee given an estimated time. So things have been hectic. So to avoid crying every time it comes up, I've been busy planning fundraisers. The whole office has really come together and I think we have figured out a few ways to help any way we can. So give your loved ones an extra hug tonight. And I promise not to avoid writing anymore.

xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment