Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Down time.

Today was hard. and at the same time wonderful.
I spent the majority of my day writing, re-writing, emailing, talking and brainstorming about these fundraising events we're planning. Lots of tears came up when I least expected them. But so much love has already been shown by our amazing community.

So now, after creating facebook events and searching the internet from more people to email, I'm finally giving myself some time to sit down, drink some tea, listen to The XX, and eat my delicious Kitchen Sink Muffins. Which made me realize I haven't given you this recipe yet...But then I realized I have the worst memory lately. I totally gave them to you in my Rad Recipe blog in June. So that idea kinda goes out the window haha. Oh well, con and teag have convinced me to watch a movie- The Adjustment Bureau- so I'll have to let you know how it is tomorrow. As well as the book I'm reading.
Take Care,
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment