Friday, July 8, 2011

Looking forward to...



August long weekend means crowds and skimpy bathing suits and traffic. All things I'm not really into. But this year- I'm actually going to join the masses. I know- roll your eyes, be surprised- but I'm doing it for love. Love of two groups that is. Sunday just happens to be the day that both Chromeo and Dragonette play. I forgot I was excited- until the above song came on the radio and the sun was shinning ...and I was going shopping. I have fallen back into my ktown ways- I was even going to lululemon... BUT I started bikram again this week so it was for a good reason. Two classes so far- and I got a three month pass. So time to sweat it up.



Also, I spent the morning looking after this adorable little girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment