Thursday, June 23, 2011

Part 2- Birthday Beats

...I continued see!
6) Your theme song daddy. Cake reminds me most of writing essays in the wee hours of the morning- usually with you. and those times we had to brainstorm over ichat. This song just barely beat out 'Mahna, Mahna' though...



7) This goes through my mind whenever someone is acting 'psycho'...




8) Getting to drive home with you was always about a lesson. Whether you chose to embarrass me with 'the birds and the bees' talk or (the much preferred) having me figure out what a song was all about - I would always love being the one riding with you. This is just one of the many...



9) Really anything Black Eyed Peas- but especially this early one you were a little obsessed with:



10) Jesse Cook. Thank you for showing me him. and taking me to see him. twice. Picking a song was difficult. So here's two.





These are just a few of the thousands of songs that will forever remind me of you. You have made music central in my life- I can barely walk down the street without something playing. There are so many things I need to thank you for- but for this particular day I will stick to this. I really hope if you ever do get to retire you will actually follow through on your dream to be in a band. You sing BSB better than anyone I know.

Love you Daddy. Hope this year is the best one yet.
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment