Friday, July 29, 2011

No more apologies

I am sorry I have been missing lately- BUT it's summer and I've been busy, so I'm not going to feel bad. I have however been collecting things like crazy to post on here. One most recent thing- SYTYCD videos I adore. So look forward to perhaps a new post of three this weekend, but this morning I'm rushing off to work. Be placated by these little gems...
(p.s I was just told I NEEDED to watch this season, and I was seriously behind. I just started from the top 20 yesterday so naturally that's where these came from)



I heart this song now. I love dances like this. I wish I was dancing this dance.

This next one was choreographed by Travis- so naturally I love it. He should have won his season, but obviously he has done well for himself regardless. Plus I like this song, too. Oh yeah- teagan was unimpressed that I didn't know it already...



If you aren't watching it, you should. After I get caught up- then I'll give the Canadian one a try.

xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment