Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hoooomeeee

[[a natural soundtrack for this post: HOME {they won't let me embed it, but you still gotta play it}]]

Well hello my lovelies.
As per usual, I don't even know where to begin. I'm home (obviously) and I feel like I'm in this weird in between state. Am I tired? Am I hungry? Am I ecstatic to be home? Am I sad to be away from my leicester loves? Am I frustrated with how much there is to do here? Am I restless because I really want to be on the island? Am I bombarded by things I feel I need to share with you? The answer is yes- to all of it I think. I think mostly I feel disorganized- or discombobulated {because come on- that's so much cooler}.

I want to do a whole post on bookcases- but I need to do that separately.
I want to tell you all about spain.
I want to talk about how happy I was to see my fambam. and excited to see the ones I haven't yet.
I want to take pictures of my disastrous room - and do a little before/after thing. But the after might not be until like mid-september since it's such a daunting task.
I want to get out of the house. and eat sushi.
I want to have a bubble bath.
I want to unpack. but I don't want to even enter my closet.
I want to work out.
I want to drive. but I'm a bit scared since it has been 6 months.
I want to tell you about all the great blogs I just caught up on.
I want someone to tell me where to start.

This is my plan so far:


  •  Tell you what I am listening to: my 'smile' playlist 

{lame name I know but I needed something to remind me to do that over the last few month of studying/ exam stress}

1) Rolling in the deep- Adele 2) Dog days are over- Florence and the Machine 3) Float On- Modest Mouse {oldie but goodie} 4) Chicago- Sufjan Stevens 5) Mushaboom- Feist 6) Wolf like Me- Tv on the Radio 7) What You Want- Two Door Cinema Club 8) Bag of Hammers- Thao & the Get Down Stay Down 9) The Vacationer- Hungry Kids of Hungary 10) Punching in a Dream- The Naked and Famous


  • Take a picture of my room- it really has become a dumping ground. And add to that my two jumbo suitcases. 
  • Shower. Find something to wear that isn't terribly wrinkled. Eat something that's not plane food. 
  • Dance around my room for old times sake. Listening to this
  • make more to-do lists...

xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment