Sunday, June 5, 2011

Latest Blog Crush.

You probably know about my slight blog obsession as of late, but thursday night I came across one that I could not stop thinking about/clicking through/obsessing over. Atlantic- Pacific is insanely great. This girl has such fabulous style I can't even handle it. Now because I knew you wouldn't believe me right away, I copied a few of my favs (of her most recent posts) to share (and hopefully get you addicted too).

(Almost bought this skirt in Malta. Big mistake not to)

(In case you were wondering- I have now decided which colour of hunter's I want. Red.)

So Audrey Hepburn. 
Also this is the same top that G-mo wore last night. 

 Cannot get enough stripes. 

Okay so I've shown you my new crush. and hopefully style inspiration. With all this packing and organizing going on here I have realized I need to get better at 'key' pieces and get more creative with everything I already have. Also, hot yoga.

These are also a couple cute things I've found on other blogs:



Also, I found these shoes on this blog and I think they are so cute and wonderful and...I have a problem.
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment