Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HaPPy BiRTHdaY dAd!

Happy Birthday to you!
Now considering that he's the one that has pretty much forced me- from the moment I was born- to love music, it feels only right to make this post all about music that reminds me of him.
BUT decisions decisions - what shall I choose??

1) My oldest memory is in our first house, as dad cleaned- listening to this:

Vivaldi - The Four Seasons: Summer


2) Let's sing this. driving in the car. or anywhere for the matter

Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives Me Crazy

3) Because you love him. therefore I love him. There really should be a playlist of 72 of his songs.

Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Demo Mix 1978)

4) This used to be my 'wakeup call'- thanks to you

You're Still You


5) All things Styx, and BeeGees... etc. etc. (please note: soundcloud doesn't do well with older music)




Okay BUT we need to make this a 2 part post since I gotta go get ready for work!
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment