Sunday, June 5, 2011

Slow Sunday

Hello my lovelies,
I know I know, I have been neglecting you. But today is Sunday. and I have time. So get ready.
Four exams done. Suitcases starting to be filled. Dreams of Alicante beaches. But let's recap.
First off, here are some pictures of various things I have done...


G-mo made filipino spaghetti for us on Wednesday after our con&admin exam.
It was so good it made me (almost) forget how much I miss mom/gramma's.
She also made kale chips- and now we are all hooked.
{p.s I just decided I will do a separate post with a bunch of recipes I've been dying to share with you}   

(okay the picture is not my best, but I was too excited to eat)


That night we also discussed the name our 'group' has been given- The Naked and Furious. 
This is a bit different from 'legal thunder' and 'the judiciary'- but it suits us just fine. 
I'm making us friendship bracelets (and a ring for J Todd)


Thursday we went to a 'Modern British Gastopub' called The Almanack for dinner. 
and Pimm's. 
[[how has it taken me until the last few months to find this amazing drink that beats sangria and maybe just maybe mojitos on my fav list??]]
We had fondue. I heart fondue. 
{they even called it "fondue for two" glee fans} 


Then Friday we found a new friend in the park post-study sesh. 
She called me from noorin's phone. and hung up on me. 
She reduced us all to cooing idiots. 


Then Saturday we finished Analyzing Law. 
The sun was belting down on us- so we went to Dry Dock
(a pub in an old boat- the roof opens hence the squinting eyes)


Pitchers of Tequila Sunrise were consumed. 


We were all smiles especially because we knew we had a week until the next (and last) exam. 


These two colour coordinated. 



Then amy convinced us we MUST go to this 'new' club she stumbled into a couple weeks ago. 
We were told to not dress up. and get ready to dance. 
G-mo and I obviously don't listen to her. 


{behind us is my new fav part of my room- the bag wall}

But after this little photo-op we headed out to the blackest bar in Leicester. Amy was in heaven. We were all way too sober. But the music was good. We were up until like 4:30...it was light out as we finally closed our eyes. Then our favourite chef/fashionista/geronimo made us huevos rancheros when we finally rolled out of bed. Soooo good. and considering diaz and I are both not egg fans- you know it was good- plus we weren't even hungover. We all decided non-hungover sundays are lovely. Especially because tomorrow someone is coming to look at the house, so we spent the day scrubbing down the house- and gardening. It was just a bit overgrown in the backyard...






FYI there are lots of snails in the yard. This grosses me out despite that time in grade 5 we all had to take snails home as pets for a science project. ew. 


Okay this blog has been long enough. more to come. 
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment