Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

Okay, like every blog I read has little features they do on certain days(ex. Five Thing Friday, Wee bit Wednesdays etc.). But since I am a little manic-depressive with this here blog, I can't commit to things like this. {I even missed out on my big plans for a Mother's Day blog- terrible daughter, I know, but hey mom you got my facebook profile pic} However, it is Wednesday and I do have a bunch of things to show you that I have either added or wish I could add to my beloved wardrobe. I am having a bit of a love-hate thing with bloggers photo uploader. So instead of fighting for the order I want all of these in, I'm going to accept the randomness and work with it. 


I saw this the day before I left for France. 
[I knoww, still have to do that post, but I need to make it a beauty, so just wait a little longer]
Anyways, it is spring, love is in the air- and I fell hard for this beauty. 
Please note that in reality it is much more neon pink than this rosy hue.
See the end of this post for more on this. 



This is the lovely lady responsible for The Cherry Blossom Girl 
(see side for link)
She has been in New Zealand and Australia for the last little while, and boy is that making me miss it! If you squint your eyes just right you will notice that her surfboard says "Noosa Longboards", as in Noosa- my favourite part of Australia (so far). 

I'm kicking myself because I can't remember where I grabbed this from, but J'adore. 


This is from a new blog I love. I plan to tell you more about it later. 
Doesn't this dress kinda-sorta remind you of a certain princesses dress?


So pretty! 


I have a bit of an obsession with lace. Especially if it's white.  

Remember how I mentioned The Cherry Blossom Girl earlier? 
Well I also got these from her. These are pictures from her collaboration with Etam. We don't have it in the UK, but when I was in France believe me I hunted for it. No luck. How adorable? 


When I have a house, I desperately want a room like this. 
This is from a post on Honestly WTF, that I love so much I even gave you the link.

I have my heart set on a new pair of glasses, and these happened to..wait for the cheesy pun...  catch my eye. Unfortunately I doubt I could pull those off, but I do want a pair of slightly larger frames- and thicker- and I dunno- that I can actually see with. As of now, my glasses get me to my bed from the bathroom after the contacts come out. Partly because I do love the contacts (except when you are dealing with daily bouts of itchy allergic eyes) and partly because I have not had the prescription updated for almost 3 years. I miss the 'cool' of wearing glasses. I also was scanning through Elizabeth & James glasses (Olsen twins' line)- and they are pretty cute too. 


This is from StyleCaster- if you're curious here is the link
I love the turquoise clutch above and the fish coin purse- cute!
~~~
Another study break was a fabulous evening with Geronimo on Monday.
After studying hard, we went to a student shop-in at River Island (there was a DJ, a roped off 'queue' to check student id's and free redbull) and we were reminded why we need to limit our shopping trips together :)

I got: 


This jean jacket. 

These lovely tops.





AND these fun 'trousers' that are somewhere between a harem and leggings? 
They do look a little bizarre like this, but on- love love love. 
(Did I mention that they have them in multiple colours too? I may need to get a basic colour so that I can wear them to work without outdoing Dad in the pattern competition)


Okay so there is an assortment of things to ponder over. It is bed time for me. I have to get up early to study and continue writing my manifesto...did I mention I'm running for the Canadian Law Societies Social Secretary? Well I am. Unfortunately most of my future voters don't read this little gem of a blog, or naturally they would pick me. So I must come up with intelligent words in attempt to woe them all. Pretty sure I have been planning school dances since grade 7...and bossing everyone around since age 2, so I feel like I can make that work to my advantage, don't you?

As a gift, before I likely hibernate from blogging for another few days:


When you miss me, feel free to wander on over to the list of blogs I adore. They are much better at entertaining lovely readers and I still envy everything about them. To add to the list are: This is Glamourous {that I have pictures from above} and one I have been giggling over far too long to not have shared it with you- The Man Repeller. She kills me. Also read this/ look through it to see how she transforms a pretty girl into a prime man repeller! 

Stay strong, in less than a month I will be done and you will have an entire summer of posts filled with my constant banter to look forward to!
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment