Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mini-update

I finally uploaded my France pictures- go here to browse.
I also uploaded my pictures from the last month- go here.

Oxford and The Naked and Famous were amazinggggg. But seriously I have an exam Monday and the sheer terror of it is finally getting to me. So Here's just a few things I have found on study breaks:









There is so much to love about everything above. 

Here's a video from the concert. It is terrible quality and I think you may hear the crowd singing more than them, but I think it shows just how packed it was. and how fun. 
{{the damn video won't load}}


(For what this song actually sounds like- see my previous blog. The song's called 'All of this')

Also: this is a song I love more after the concert


The Naked and Famous - Punching In A Dream

Oh and last night on my way home i walked past TWO Foxes. And then this song was stuck in my head:

Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal

Have a great long weekend xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment