Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Seven

1. What I want my I-have-studied-all-week hair to look like- here.

2. What I want to look like in Spain:

(from Honestly WTF of course)

3. One of the many book shelf pictures I have been accumulating for my summer project plans:

(from because im addicted- a new blog I've hunted down)

4. How I would like my hair cut to really look: here. But don't freak out- I would never try to pull off that orangey-red- just love how her bangs kinda blend right into her hair. Oh and love the glasses she is wearing. 

5. Because Gossip Girl was the only season finale that didn't make me shake my fist in frustration:
(and cause I wish I hated Blake Lively more- from here)

6. My new scarf that I will surely be trying to make into a turban-esque head wrap in no time: here

7. I think my orange-obsessed roommate is finally getting to me:
(from H&M- love it)

two more weeks until I am done. can't wait. 
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment