Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Study Tunes

Cults - Abducted by cultscultscults


You know how I have been trying to get music on my damn blog forever, and have resorted to youtube. BUT I just figured out I can embed soundcloud songs and I am sorta excited. I have like NO time but I'm always hunting for new music while studying and here are a few things I am trying out...

-the above song- and anything else you can find by 'Cults' - Thanks to Geronimo for pointing them out!

- you know you have wicked brothers when one tells you about THREE new albums to look at:
              -> New Fleet Foxes {I feel like I need to drive to this- but for now- studying}
              -> Boy and Bear {they're growing on me Connor}
              -> Hungry kids of Hungary {love the name}

-Germany Germany

Just Go ft. Steffaloo by Germany Germany

-Ra Ra Riots

Ra Ra Riot - The Orchard by albums

Well these are just a couple I've found in the last 24hrs- but I'm also resorting back to my usual study tunes sometimes {like Buena Vista Social Club, Jesse Cook etc.}

I am also dipping into the Maroon 5 far too often- partially because Geronimo has developed a new love for them and is reminding me PLUS my wonderful-amazing-crazy-cool parents got me tickets to see them in September!!

And with The Naked and Famous tomorrow, I am committing every lyric to memory and preparing to sing right along.

But back to the books!
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment