Sunday, May 1, 2011

GUEST SPEAKER......aka Amy's post of Amazingness.....

As most of you know Court has been away living the dream, of French food, men, wine, and I assume shopping...while all the while missing everyone at the same time (hahaha mabye). ANYWAY so she so trustingly gave me her password to do a sort of impromptu guest blog. I am horrible at these sort of things, and while I do enjoy talking about myself, sometimes writing just doesn't seem as entertaining, as facial expressions are key.
Ok, so the playlist that I am currently listening to is "you like the boobs....workout plan" and the song is "Dark Fantasy" Kanye West, because for the past 10 days, it has been a bit of a dark time, because the following are a list of things that happen when court leaves me alone for 10 days.
1) I forget that you can see directly into our bathroom from a window at the bottom of the stairs, thus blaring "Benny in the Jets" scantily clad doesn't prove to be a warm Sunday welcoming for the neighbors.
2) Suddenly I develop an even stronger affliction for my friend Bells Whisky, and engage in chicken fights and cause general debauchery, all the while saying "I miss court, she should never leave me alone....pass the chicken."
3) OUR house is damn scary at night...and I may or may not have woken up at 3am, thought someone was trying to get in through the back, grabbed our pitchfork and stood at the bottom of the stairs, for 30 minutes, before realizing that it was just a dog.
4) Watching the "bad girls club" does not give me the right to pick fights with girls, as I probably will lose because my bark is definently worse than my bite, however my new saying is definently, "it's a wrap."
5) Walking into an empty room to tell the person, (who usually is always there), about your day, is not the same when you are speaking to a rolled up brown blanket, that you made trying to recreate your roommate. 
6) When hungover, which happened quite frequently these past 10 days, I decided to order pizza, however, just because Court is usually here, does not give me the right to order two, and then eat the second one in her "name."

7) Be thankful for Christine/Kristine's in your life, because they make the pain of living alone quite bearable, and could not have done it without them, DESPITE the fact that they took over my facebook with love quotes about finding "the one" and rumors about me being in a relationship, let's be honest, Amy does not have the heart, nor the conversational capacity for a relationship, but I still love them both dearly.

8) Living alone, despite the fact you can wear whatever you want, sing horribly, and run around causing general havoc, made me realize one thing, I DO THAT STUFF WHEN COURT IS HERE so basically living alone is not all it is cracked up to be, and Court definently puts up with my shenanigans way too easily, so good thing Mama Diaz sent me some twizzlers and I can hope to repay the favor!
9) Studying, when the one person who pushes you is not here, is pointless. I think I studied in my backyard twice, all the while wondering If i could paint the fence orange as a surprise, and watching this ADDICTING show called gigolos. So, generally I was quite unproductive the past 10 days, I need Court to come back for my sanity.

10) Blogging is kinda fun--although I think I may have misconstrued the point of it, because as I now read back my writing, I somehow managed to talk about myself the entire blogg...typical Amy.
Well, for those of you who read this to hear about Court's life and adventures (which I am assuming is Most) I apologize for taking up 5 minutes of your day, but I will have you know Court is alive, coming home TODAY, and I am sure she will get back to all of you shortly......
DEUCES
Amy "Author" Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment