Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Playing.

New fonts! I'm testing out a few different ones to see what I like, now that I figured out how to play around with them.

Wrote my first exam today. Besides running out of time, I think it went pretty well. Then I went out for dinner with the group, had a martini to celebrate, and now I am trying to get to sleep again. The jet lag is nearly over, but 12 seems to be my new bedtime- which is not so nice in the morning. Tomorrow back to studying, then booking the trip to Malta for this weekend!!

I have been having creative sparks lately and I think next week while I am getting back into the swing of classes again I am going to do a little re-decorating in this room. I need a shelf I have decided- and lots of little hooks. I have big plans. This probably has something to do with the insane amount of blogs I have been reading lately... anyways I have been inspired and hopefully I'll have fun things to share on here soon enough.

Adios amigos.

1 comment:

  1. Miss you my little boo boo

    try this one
    http://designtraveller.blogspot.com/
    love you

    ReplyDelete