Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dear exams: write yourself.

The last thing I want to do on this cold January morning is get out of bed. But tomorrow I have an exam worth 100%, so I cannot afford to have a lazy sunday. While I was avoiding this reality and wishing my jet lag would just go away, I did find this blog that makes me jealous for several reasons. Well firstly it is an actual website- and even the title makes me want to be her. But scan through her 'five things' and great outfits and hear about how she lives in California- and you will love to hate her, too. I wish my blog could be more like that, but apparently she spends her entire days blogging etc so it is just not a reality for me. Oh and has a fiance that takes all the lovely pictures of her adorable outfits. Maybe as a treat to myself, after all the exams are done, I will get a little creative and give you a really fantastic blog that will be full of interesting and pretty things.

For now: a hopeful horoscope accompanied by a few of my favourite silly pictures from my break.


SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23 - Dec. 21):
You will be amazingly focused in the way you do things this week – amazing because you are usually quite laidback in your attitudes. Use that focus to bring a long-term project to a swift and successful conclusion.

 New years @ Lucky Bar
Bringing back the 80's jacket at Big White
Crazy Christmas pictures with my two lovely girls
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment