Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Calgary Airport

Apparently I need to get more creative because my titles are getting very bland. But I truly am sitting in the Calgary airport, waiting another couple hours until I can board my flight back to London. I had a wonderful break and I am actually a little sad to go. Yet, other than the exam stress to come, I am excited to get back to school and back to the people I've been missing there.

I managed to block out all the sickness that was surrounding me last week, and I had such a great last few days! I went skiing for the first time in about 3 years and had a wonderful time with wonderful friends up at the hill. It was a little different from the last time I had friends at the condo- you know who you are! But I guess we've grown up and out of creating disasters where ever we go.

I also spent the day with my mommy- doing some necessary running around- and some unnecessary but fantastic shopping! I got a dress for the law ball- but you will have to wait for pictures. All I will say is that it is very 'enchanting' - which is only fitting because that is the theme. And you know how I love a theme.

My last night was spent with the family and followed by packing into the wee hours of the morning. When will I get better at this? Oh and I even had to re-arrange my things on the airport floor because not only was my bag overweight- it passed the weight that they would even accept it! Thankfully I have a big carryon this time. But it's now a heavy one- I'm gonna blame it on the textbooks.

Well until I am back in Leicester I have little to talk about now. I may not give too many updates until after the exams are done- but I'll try and put up a few pictures from the vacation as soon as I load them on the ol' mac. So take care my lovelies.
Cheerio xoxo
(Mom did that make you think of glee??)

No comments:

Post a Comment