Monday, September 12, 2011

what i'm loving

okay so this morning I decided to tackle the 217 blog posts I've had building up on bloglovin the whole time i've been on the coast. These are some of the things I found that I love....

* great shoes

* another house I love (all white is really starting to be a love of mine)

* fab shoes from here


* More design ideas from here


* I want all of these beds

* another watch that I like (from asos but via Cup of Joe)

* this whole thing from here


* this wonderful dress found here


* everything at Zara right now. no link for that-just love.

*want one of these little trays (found here)


* Videos geronimo found- I love lanvin ads- and I love dancing.





* This adorable luggage from here


I've had a fantastic weekend in vancouver- and cannot believe tomorrow is finally M5 time! Tomorrow will be spent finding something to wear- and trying to steer clear of all the wonderful fall clothes. I do want some boots- but might save those for tuesday. More stuff to come
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment