Monday, September 26, 2011

150!

So I just noticed this will be post #150!! Holy cow it's been a little over a year since I started this thing (that's a lot of days off cmac- you might say) but every once in awhile I still feel the thrill of having this little thing. I know sometimes it's superficial and 'these are the things I want' but I do love having this as a place to share- well everything! I expressed my concern to miss carr awhile back about how I never write in a journal anymore- but then I realized this little blog has become my journal of sorts. I mean I'm not writing about boys I have crushes on (except adam levine) and I'm not filling this with juicy gossip like some people's journals may be, but this is just a little glimpse into my mind, my day dreams and my life. So there- you got some real words out of me. Happy 150th post my dears!
Cheers!
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment