Friday, September 30, 2011

Weekly finds.

When I don't have time to sit down and write a little blog for you, I often borrow a picture- save it under a name that somehow combines where it's from/why I love it and put it in my 'blog' folder. This folder was getting a bit full. have a look.

Another white house I adore.

I wish I could afford to splurge here- because I always love everything...




{Via The Blonde Salad}
Burberry at LFW

{via The Blonde Salad}

I'm sure they are terribly uncomfortable, but boy are they beauties. 

{via Cup of Joe}

Basically what I look like throughout winter- but somehow she makes it look 'tres chic' where as I look a little more 'I just rolled out of bed'

{ via Because I'm Addicted}

Diaz- this is how your shoe collection should be displayed. 
Below is how I wish mine were...


{via A Glamorous Little Side Project}


{via Lonely Coast}

Just please let me have this as my room. Okay thanks. 

{via Everything You Love to Hate}

If I looked this good- maybe I'd ride one...maybe.


{ via the Sartorialist}

Okay I love how simple this is- yet so phenomenal. 
I have a thing for baggy things, bare legs and boots. This is why. 


{via Simply Smitten} 

I just love this whole colour scheme. 
I would love to incorporate this idea somehow into my mishmash room in lesta. 


{via Honestly WTF}

I mean come on- how cool are these? So dramatic. Love it. 


{via Honestly WTF}

I'm still kicking myself for not buying a colourful clutch from Zara last spring. 
I also love the simple brown leather bag. 
* Geronimo is this similar to the cover-up you got from there?


Okay that's all I've got for you at the moment. I will try to post a few more times while I procrastinate from packing before I leave. Only 4 more nights in Canada! Looking forward to seeing everyone and getting back to it- but dreading the goodbyes I hate so much.Have a lovely thursday night. 
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment