Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday.

I had such a fabulous day today. My description of it even deserves pink font- that is how lovely it was. From the moment I opened my eyes to sunshine I knew it. So after my usual routine of checking email, fb and blogs, I got myself ready, packed my bag full of criminal justice books and headed to Queen's Road(My favourite street here- kind of similar to Cook St Village in Victoria). Today was not a day to study in a freezing cold library. So with my new favourite romper on...
(okay but it was me, and not this tall blonde model, in it)
...I headed into the sunshine. This great little cafe had two adorable tables outside and I managed to snag one. I had intended on grabbing a coffee or tea but decided on a fruit smoothie instead. And there I sat- reading, soaking up the vitamin D and pretending I was in France. I ended up staying there for three hours (I think one of my arms is noticeably darker than the other) and had various visitors to the other table- one older gentleman. a couple of lovely women- one with a baby in hand, the other very very pregnant. and a women filling in a crossword. I saw more than a dozen people try to parallel park in a massive spot in front of me- and despite everyone have miniature vehicles- they were all terrible. I could have fit two of my cars in that spot. hmm. I ate a delicious quiche- that has me thinking that a) I can't hate eggs as much and b) I need to try and make one for myself...eventually. And I got almost everything I needed to read for crim- done! So sun-kissed and feeling I'd accomplished something, I strolled to the school to say hello to the girls. 


We have all fallen into this routine of studying all day- and relaxing after dinner. It works well- except Amy and Saad have both picked a show to get completely hooked on. Saad - Criminal Minds. Amy- Damages. I love both- but I am trying to read at night instead... but I have watched a couple episodes of damages (lawyer show) and I understand how you could get hooked. I will save it for Summer. I've also been trying to hit the gym daily- despite being very uninspired by the lack of- well everything there. Plus let's be honest- I miss yoga. BUT two weeks until France, so time to- oh dear I can't believe I'm going to use this- GTL. {For those of you that aren't surrounded by Jersey Shore lovers- that's Gym, Tan, Laundry} except I need to change it to 'Pack' since it will likely take me this long to figure out what to bring- and more importantly what NOT to bring. I promise never to use that term EVER again. 


So I need to wrap this up my lovelies. 
But first: three ads I'm mildly obsessed with...





(So Moulin Rouge-esque)




(Perhaps this will happen on the train to Paris...in 2.5 hours...)




Ahh sooo excited for Paris!
xo cmac

No comments:

Post a Comment