Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Castle

I like to think that I don't always act like a 'princess', and I promise this post is going to be short BUT it's about castles! Okay two of my lovely friends went to Scotland this last week and I am extremely jealous. Especially when I saw the pictures. Nat actually made my night tonight by giving me a very personalized present- a mini bottle of Scottish ..well Scotch BUT it's not any, it's "The MacRae Clan Malt"!!! She also took this picture:

And then upon further exploration, I found these amongst her shots:
That's our Castle!!! 
{Do note her amazing photography skills}

So It's called the Eilean Donan Castle - but if you read about it, it's the MacRae castle. I even found a blog about it! (Click Here) Well I was excited. It makes me wanna crack open the bottle, throw on a kilt and march my way up there. Not so realistic at 12:30pm?? Well I am hoping that will be a trip I will take sometime in the next year (hint hint family) so I can take some pictures of some MacRae's in front of that castle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment