Monday, April 18, 2011

3 more sleeps!

Okay my lovelies, this is just a couple things I've accumulated while studying my butt off for the last couple weeks:




A song I found on Stereo mood- like? I think I kind of do!

These next two pictures are inspiration for my hair cut on Wednesday:




The surprise party for Geronimo was a success!!


(This is my new white dress)

This video is from a blog I adore. She's french and lovely, and the pretty little things she is wearing are being sold in Paris the day after I arrive!


The Cherry Blossom Girl pour Etam from Alix on Vimeo.

I cannot wait! Everything is finalized- and my suitcase is even packed (mostly). But I have to get a bunch of studying done in the next three days so I don't have to take any big textbooks with me...

I will try to update before I go...and I may let Diaz adopt my blog for the 10 days I'm gone- can you handle that???

xo cmac

P.S Look at how cute this cover is:

No comments:

Post a Comment