Thursday, April 14, 2011

Procrastination Baby

Je voudrais une bouteille du vin. I think that will be a very common phrase ONE WEEK from now!!
Also, on friday we are booking a trip to SPAIN! For awhile we weren't sure, but then we found super cheap flights and a place to stay- and how do you say no to three days lounging on a beach?? And plus- in less then a month I will get to use both the damn languages I spent so much time 'learning'... except in my mind I keep coming up with spanish instead of french... Good thing I have Annette :)

But despite the blog title, I am not going to do that! I finished all my contract exam notes last night... at 2am. And today I start Tort- which I need to finish before I leave...so no time to sit around!

BUT here's what I have been up to:
Yesterday afternoon was spent getting 'supplies' for my trip (adapters, travel sized things, etc.) and I happened to stumble into TopShop (hey hey I was looking for birthday present ideas for Geronimooo)..but then I perused the sale rack- and found way too many cute things. BUT how's this for bargain shopping? I found a gorgeous white lace dress for 15 gbp.. and a mint and white lace blouse for 10 gbp.... so 25 for TWO topshop items- unheard of! (Or maybe I'm just telling myself that...). But that little trip downtown was why I was up late studying.

Oh and I booked a hair appointment for next Wednesday- it's the first time in a long time that I'm letting someone other than Odette put scissors through this hair- fingers crossed that I don't come out with a pixie cut! (Even though Saad has been trying to convince me to cut it all off... NO)

But okay, the title of this little post is a line in this song...(I like it all, but my favourite part is the last minute for sure)


No comments:

Post a Comment