Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rolling in the Deep

Je voudrais un cappuccino grande s'il vous plaît. 


All I want to do in plan everything for France, but papers and readings are getting in my way. Sorry to have kept you wait so long, only to give you a short blurb, but things have been hectic around here. Only two more weeks of classes left- isn't that insane? ...followed by essentially a month and a half to study- then exams- then home. But mixed in there are fun things I am sooo looking forward to. 


This weekend I am off to see my mom and dad in London! We are staying at a gorgeous hotel, seeing Mamma Mia (fingers crossed) and shopping up a storm. I miss them so much, so it will be a nice treat, but really I feel like christmas was just a few weeks ago! 


After London, my next treat will be France- which I cannot stop thinking/talking/dreaming about. The trains are booked, the first place we are staying is booked- still looking for a place in Nice and for the final two days in Paris- but that will have to wait until next week. I wish I still had a french book around- but I doubt I will be doing much of the speaking. That is what my lovely travel partner is for! 


After that, and somewhere amongst exams I am hoping to getaway with the girls to Spain- but that is still in the early stages of planning. I will keep you updated for sure. And I am already thinking of things to do over the summer- everything is more exciting than doing my work :)


I have been trying to find new music, but with no time to even straighten my hair these days, it seems like I have come up with nothing of interest. EXCEPT I love Adele (see the song below) and I am toying with the idea of loving the new Radiohead- but I am still undecided. But it did get me through a night of writing an essay on judicial review- so that must count for something. 


Okay, breaks over. Hope you are all well. Crazy weather. Crazy natural disasters. Will discuss later. 


xo cmac


No comments:

Post a Comment