Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Starring





(Don't you just love when your horoscope is right??)
SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23 - Dec. 21):
Travel is on your mind at the moment and even if you can’t get away right now you will be making plans for the summer. Don’t make plans just for yourself – make plans for loved ones too. Surprise them with a mystery vacation.
~~~~~
I just got home form an impromptu shopping trip with my partner in crime, Geronimo. We both have France on the brain- and our wardrobe choices are expanding because of it! We didn't even make it out of H&M today. But we were both successful and thankfully their prices keep me from feeling too guilty... So many cute outfits for spring- now if only it was warm enough to wear them. But really the last week has been filled with sunshine and even the tiniest bit of warmth- but today the clouds made a return. Unfortunate. 
I have some readings to do- analyzing law always brings up the touchy topics. This week: the cost of unwanted children. How do you feel about parents claiming damages for the cost of raising a child they took steps to avoid having? I can already feel the tension that will result from that discussion. So I should get back to that. Then I need to get organized for this weekend- I have outfits to plan and laundry to do. Oh and we are hosting the Beer Olympics here tomorrow afternoon...I promise to tell you how that goes :)
kiss kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment